||1. Define and Review periodically performance of Board Members, Supervisors and Manager. Review the policies, system, standard and structure of remuneration.
2. Periodically review the remuneration of Board Members, Supervisors and Managers.
|Internal Audit Department
||1. Establish the system for internal control and auditing, evaluate the completeness, effectiveness and rationality of the company’s systems.
2. Check and analyze results of internal control, provide suggestions, actions for improvements and keep track.
||1. Set long term development plans for the company.
2. Investment, merge plans, and review contracts.
3. The agenda working group for board of directors(shareholders).
4. Control the level of authority, monitor continuous improvement for internal operations.
||1. Ensure the profitability of the company, maintain sustainable operation.
2. Set plans for company development strategy and targets, quality policy and target.
3. Coordinate different departments and different projects, manage operations of overseas branches and headquarter.
4. Ratify major management decisions of the company.
|New Business Development Div.
||1. Plan overseas new market, execute new business operation strategy.
2. Plan new business market products, and execute business plan.
3. Operating brand and building alliance with different industries,analyzing and evaluate the projects (including those with different industries).
4. Develop new technologies, products and opportunities.
||1. Promote company’s business plan and target.
2. Review each Dept’s plans, status, and results.
3. Coordinate the resources of each Department.
|Occupational Saftety and Health Department
||1. Set, plan, monitor and promote occupational safety and health issues.
2. Advise, coordinate, suggest occupational safety and health related policies.
3. Guide personnels to execute policies.
4. Plan, promote employee training for safety and health.
||1. Establish sound and complete finance system, financial report and budget planning.
2. Management of cashier operations.
3. Raising and procurement of fund, management of foreign currency.
4. Handle shareholders’ equity.
|Operation & Management Div.
||1. Manage human resources, administrative, general affairs, and legal issues.
2. Plan each department’s information system, help develop the software needed, to utilize company’s resources.
3. Be in charge of business plan, project execution related issues.
|Sales and & Marketing Department
||1. Manage customer credit, process purchase order, A/R management, develop market,
2. Collect global market information, analyze and plan accordingly.
3. Promote and market products, set plans and support marketing needs.
4. Evaluate, confirm , and manage product project.
5. Provide answers for customer complaints and other questions.
6. Provide customer satisfaction feedback.
7. Maintain and manage company website.
||Responsible for the R&D of company products, customer after service and quality related issues.
|Medical & Tablet Div.
||Responsible for the development of medical products and rugged tablets, manage
the R&D schedule, technical document related issues.
|Industry Automation Div.
||Responsible for the development, and sales support of automation related products, also including digital signage, transportation , industry control and smart grid products.
|Embedded Computer Div.
||Responsible for the R&D, marketing, development and technology of industrial boards products.
|Advanced Technology & Resource Center
||Responsible for the advanced technology, technology support and technology documentation related issues.
|China R&D Team
||Development of new products, improvement of old products, and overall development and design of products.
|Design Quality Assurance Center
||Responsible for approving product design and quality, reliability of systems, improvement of assembly process, and assist factory to improve process related issues.
|Production Management Div.
||Coordinate and manage all production activities, including setting up and executing production plans, tracking production lead time and exception analysis, all related procurement activities of raw material, and product quality management
1. Set and execute short-term/medium-term/long-term goals of production operations, in order to continuously enhance the competitiveness of company.
2. Manage all the administrative works including budget control, manufacturing equipment management and others,in order to use resources efficiently.
3. Plan and manage talent selection, training, and recruitment of subordinate departments, in
order to improve quality of manpower.
4. Set and evaluate personal / departmental performance objectives for subordinate departments and employees , in order to achieve corporate performance objectives.
5. Search and provide the best performance / price ratio and stable delivery of raw materials, in order to reduce cost and ensure shipment delivery to customers on time.
6. Manage and track the production process from raw materials to production lines / outsourcing factories and shipments.
7. Choose qualified outsourcing factories and audit periodically, in order to obtain the optimal quality of production.
8. Establish a flexible sample production line and professional rework services, in order to respond to market demand immediately and improve customer satisfaction.
|Quality Management Div.
||Continuously improve the overall quality of corporate governance, including management of products, outsourcing factories, and suppliers. Identify potential problems and give timely solutions in advance, in order to enhance the competitiveness of company.
1. Management of quality issues.
2. Management of Outsourcing Quality.
3. Management of toxic substances and the environment.
4. Manage and audit system and processes according to ISO standard.
5. Set up training systems of quality management.
6. Customer complaint and TAT management for RMA.
7. Collect DVT, Production, and Customer’s feedback, coordinate relevant departments to set corrective and preventive actions，in order to improve products and servic quality.
8. Enhance maintenance support and after-sales service to improve customer satisfaction.