ARBOR Technology Corp., a leading provider of embedded computing solutions, announce the latest medical infotainment terminal, the M2151. Powered by a 7th generation Intel processor, the M2151’s improved performance and efficiency are suitable for multifunctional applications such as clinical imaging stations, patient infotainment, nursing stations and more.
Medical Certification Compliant & Security Access Control
ARBOR’s M2151 is compliant with several medical certifications including IEC & EN 60601-1 (edition 3.1), IEC & EN 60601-1-2 (4th edition), and UL60601-1, meeting critical standards for medical applications. M2151 also features RFID, NFC, and dual smart card readers to ensure system security and access control.
21.5” Flat Multi-Touch Screen & Fanless Design
M2151 is equipped with a 21.5” LCD 10-point capacitive touch panel display. The stylish flush front bezel and its slim border design help to prevent germs and dust accumulation. The M2151’s rugged front touch panel can be easily cleaned with anti-bacteria cleaning agents without damage to the panel. The fanless design is also suitable for noise-free environments.
Rich I/O and Connectivity
The M2151 is equipped with rich connectivity and I/O. It supports WiFi, Bluetooth, and GbE. Other connectivity and I/O interface include one RS-232/485 and multiple USB and LAN ports. The 5.0 MP front-facing camera with auto-focus and audio features are ideal for video conferencing.
- 7th Gen. Intel® Core™ i5-7442EQ processor
- 21.5” LCD with 10-point capacitive multi-touch
- Applicable for clinical station, nursing care, and PACS
- IEC & EN 60601-1 (Edition 3.1) and IEC & EN 60601-1-2 (Edition 4th) certified
- UL60601-1 compliant
- Multiple connectivities via Bluetooth, WLAN, and GbE
- 5.0 MP front-facing camera for video conferencing
- System security & access control via RFID & NFC reader & dual smart card readers
- Isolated serial port, USB and LAN Ports