ARBOR to Showcase Total Solutions at Embedded World 2015 in Nürnberg, Germany
Hall 2, Stand 2-319, 24th to 26th of February
ARBOR Technology, a leading provider of embedded computing solutions, will be at Hall 2, stand number 2-319 at the Embedded World 2015 in Nuremberg, Germany on 24-26 February 2015. During the 3-day exhibition, ARBOR will be showcasing an array of total embedded solutions, from board to system to service, for variety of applications. Here are the highlights, and more will be displayed at the booth:
• New Embedded Computing featuring the latest Intel processor – Representation of a wide range of embedded computing, such as Computer-on-modules, PC/104, ATX, Mini-ITX and Miniboard. The features include Intel® Atom™ Processor E3800 and Intel® Broadwell-U CPU.
• Industrial Automation Platform – ARBOR will display its up-to-date industrial solutions and platform, including Panel PC with widescreen display, programmable embedded controller with RS-485 auto-flow control. In addition, ARBOR will introduce a new industry 4.0 solution featuring H/W application ready system, and this is a new platform and ODM service for versatile vision applications in the factory.
• IoT Rugged Mobile Devices – ARBOR’s IoT-based rugged computers for various vertical markets. Both as mobile sensor devices and as IoT gateways in accordance with the needs in IoT and Smat City applications.
• Intelligent Transportation Systems – Surveillance, energy control, passenger information system, and real-time communication will be focusing on for train and vehicle management.
• All-in-one Healthcare Solution – A wide range of solutions for complete medical support, from clinical assistant, bedside infotainment, to expert medical station will be exhibited. Not only focus on hardware, but also application software from our selected partners.
At the show, live demonstrations will be conducted, along with the complete accessories. Please visit us at the booth, our on-site representatives will be pleased to assist you with more information and service. Contact us at [email protected] for more details.