ARBOR to Showcase Transportation Solution at InnoTrans 2014
ARBOR Technology, a leading provider of embedded computing solutions, will be at Hall 7.1A, stand number 303 at the InnoTrans 2014 in Berlin, Germany on 23-26 September. ARBOR will be presenting a range of world-class services which have designed and made for rail and vehicle applications. InnoTrans is the biggest transport exhibition of its kind and an international platform for buyers and sellers of passenger and freight transport technology.
At the show ARBOR will showcase its wide portfolio of transportation products and compliance solutions that help rail operators, transport managers as well as fleet drivers to ensure safety and high performance of their business. The ARBOR stand will feature with live demos focused on surveillance, fleet management, digital signage solution, in-vehicle security, access control and passenger information system, illustrating what benefits ARBOR’s solutions provide. The products highlights include:
• Intelligent Vehicle System – the new ARTS-1450 intelligent vehicle system is a highly integrated embedded Box PC, featuring with high performance, robustness, stability and elastic expansion which are required from vehicle control and management.
• Fanless Train PC – ARBOR will introduce different kinds of fanless train PCs with high performance and low power consumption for various types of rail applications. ARBOR will also unveil the very latest version of its train PC series at the booth. These fanless train PCs come with excellent anti-vibration, anti-shock on moving vehicles bring a reliability and durability performance for train applications, and also support multiple functions to meet different requirements.
• Fanless In-Vehicle Surveillance – The ARTS-4770 in-vehicle surveillance has the capability to monitor whole circumstance in the vehicle. ARTS-4770 offers higher protection for passengers’ safety and is easy to track when some undesirable situation occurs.
• Rugged IoT Handheld Computer – The Gladius 5 & Gladius 8 rugged IoT handheld computers adopt the most popular Android™ OS, and can be performed as a versatile tool in transportation segment. Thanks to its mobility and multi-function, the devices can satisfy both operators and managers to tackle mission critical tasks, especially for fleet application.
• Rugged Tablet PC – ARBOR G0975 complies with industrial grade rugged and stylish design, supporting rich I/O interfaces, multiple internet connectivity functions and a XGA screen with 5-point projected capacitive touch, the G0975 can be adapted as a fixed in-vehicle computer for buses, trucks and wreckers.
You are cordially invited to visit ARBOR’s stand 303, Hall 7.1A, and our on-site representatives will be pleased to assist you with more detailed information and service.